Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Project 365 - Part 3

Day 21

Noodle Square has decent presentation for their tea.

Day 22

Finally got around to playing reading Umineko. It's really interesting.

Day 23

Friend of mine finally came back from the boonies of CSU Bakersfield and she mentioned she'd never gone to Shaka's.

Day 24

Dad finally got new rims for his car.

Day 25

I like this picture. The flare from the light was unintentional though so I can't take credit for that.

Day 26

One of many Asuka figures.

Day 27

Went over to Em's place after a particularly crappy day. It cheered me up.

Day 28

Genki Living is one of my favorite haunts. But I can't call it a haunt since i don't frequent it as much to qualify it as a haunt.

Day 29

Do you... want some?

Day 30

Spaghetti Factory's bread. It was delicious.

No comments: