Saturday, May 09, 2009

Project 365 - Part 4

Day 31

On the way back from dropping off a friend, caught this...

Day 32

Friend show off his most detested character in P3FES

Day 33

And here's a pic from inside the Union towards the Sbarro's

Day 34

Decaf?! WTF?

Day 35

It's not all that rare for me to spot a Masseratti, but one that's fixed up? *snap*

Day 36

Poster for ECST Dean's forum. It was the only pic I took that day so I used that.

Day 37

Soymilk tastes like oatmeal to me.

Day 38

Went to Costco and saw this outside. Turns out they caught a couple shoplifting.. or something.. not too sure. All I know is that they were in handcuffs.

Day 39

Trying to fix the XP partition since the HD died... tried transfering.. tried installing... In the end, I dumped Ubuntu on the 300gb Sata.

Day 40

Bought Sbarro's for the first time in a decade. It was actually quite good.

Day 41

Galletas Maria a scrumptious. Especially with milk.

Day 42

Mahjong hand... one of mine... one that I won with...

Day 43

Friend drew this after a conversation about how as kids we're told to eat everything.

Day 44

I'm REALLY tempted to take this.

Day 45

I fixed it but it broke again...

Day 46

Here's a shot of the Ubuntu loading screen.

Day 47

Automata notes

Day 48

University Police car.

Day 49

I was really amused by this shot since it reminded me of a certain meme.

Day 50

Screwing around during a mahjong game.

No comments: