Friday, May 01, 2009

365: Part Deux

Day 11

Good ol' Apple Keyboard. So slim. So quiet. So attracting lint.
Issokay, I has spare :D

Day 12

Went out with the weaboos to Shinano since we went to bug Tom at his job and waited for him to get out from work to go eat.
So delicious...

Day 13

Santa Anita Mall. At a kiosk.
Me: *shaking blind boxes of Eva Portrait figures*
Tom: So which one is Rei?
Me: This one. *hands Tom box* (this wound up being Kaoru... orz)
Tom: What about the Asuka one you've been looking for? Is it in one of those?
Me: I'm not sure but I think it's one of these three.
Tom: So which one are you gonna pick?
Me: *to kiosk attendant* How much are these again?
Attendant: $7
Me: *looks at boxes* *thinks for a bit*
Tom: So which one are you going to pick?
Me: I'll take the four you have.
Tom: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Day 14

Me: No way! They actually have a cart! WTF?

Day 15

Michel had an interview that day... he also cut his hair. Ronald fawned over him.

Day 16

Bought a neat little program by Sailing Media that lets me synchronize my iTunes playlist to my Sony Ericsson 760a that I bought. Still need to write up the instructions to re-flash and add Japanese language support for the music tags.

Day 17

And it all started with me wanting to read more often...

Day 18

I'll hold off for the cigar version.

Day 19

Went to Chin-Ma-Ya of Tokyo one night and found their food delicious but needing an extra helping of rice. Not all that spicy since Tom quickly devoured the extra bowl I couldn't finish.

Day 20

Letting Nika do this to my hair was a big mistake... turns out my hair didn't like it and I've barely discovered how to get it back to its usual silkiness. Using repair complex meant for split ends and using a moisture mask well past the recommended sit-in time.

No comments: