Sunday, May 15, 2005

Subway Detour



So I got sent on a subway run by the parental units.

Like always, there was a line.

Anyway, as I neered the end of the creation procedured of the two footlongs and I hear the voice of the person next in line.

At that point I'm thinking "That voice sounds familiar"

Sure enough it was the Homecoming Queen herself, Nicole.

Anyway, about an hour or so later (dunno if it was an hour and honestly, I could've cared less) my dad shows up across the parking lot and grabs my attention with a yell.

Talk about an interuption.

But to his defense, it was my fault. It was supposed to be a quick run.

But then again, I hadn't seen her in over a year.
Plus, I really do enjoy her company.

Best part is that she's just as boring as me and she still values my friendship.

...good friends make life tolerable. Especially when they're also cute. And hopefully she won't ask me to take this pic down like Buchannan did. =^.^=

No comments: