Wednesday, May 11, 2005

SeaView - Tsukasa


SeaView - Tsukasa, originally uploaded by thecat16.

Nothing much happening these days other than being completely immersed in studying calc and working on my CS projects... and scoring 66 out of 96 due to stupid mistakes on my SQL midterm. Mistakes which were mostly due to queries that returned incomplete information. I really wanted to ditch for a day and not tell anyone and head to the beach. I find it relaxing to just stare out in to the ocean.

Luckly, what dampened the blow was getting a 92/100 on my CS Midterm and being told that my code was very clean. Also, having my code being used as an example cheered me up quite a bit.

Now if only I could raise my GPA above 3.0 so I could apply to the JPL internships...

Meh, guess I'll have to stick to the plan to join the Incompetent Tie Brigade that is Fry's Electronics during the summer.

It's a funny thing that no matter where I go (well, almost wherever) is that I'll get paid more than my current pay.

It's also facilitates my resignation.

No comments: