Monday, July 23, 2007

I NO HAS FLAVOR!


IMG_1114.JPG, originally uploaded by thecat16.

In preparation to setting up my desk with my Powerbook, I've seen the need to acquire external drives. This idea first came from the question of what was I going to do with the drives in my tower. One is a PATA and the other's a SATA. So I thought about getting enclosures and figured I might as well get SATA II enclosures with Firewire 800 ports since that's the only port on my Powerbook that would go unused.

First option, is this one since it has both FW and USB. but at $140, it made me look for something cheaper since I'd still need to get the drives and I'm aiming for either 500GB or 750GB drives.

Second option, this one , does the same thing as the first one except that it's FW800 only and it's $130.

Then there's the third option and that's to just buy a LaCie....

No comments: