Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!!!!!


IMG_0686.JPG, originally uploaded by thecat16.

I went to Fry's on Saturday to grab a hard drive since I've filled the one's in the tower along with the one I usually cary and I thought I'd get a router while I was at it.

I forgot the serial number ranges of the appropriate WRT54GS...

So I wandered about thinking about what I'd get and wound up picking up Cooking Mama and Harvest Moon DS along with some screen protectors and a surge protector.

Why the surge protector?

Cause all the one's I have in the house are the old traditional "6 plugs facing down" that is fine for all things except for the AC adapters that take up the space of at least 3 spots.

So I figured I'd plug in the AC adapters to the four available spots and plug in the rest as neatly as I could.

I know that I'll be using one less adapter since I ordered the USB charger cable for my DS but it's gonna be replaced by the little USB hub that I got that needs external power (Horray, impulse buy!)

No comments: