Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow


IMG_0695.JPG, originally uploaded by thecat16.

So I fried one of the small little cables that is used to turn on my tower.

...

Due to this, it was decided a new box was in order.
So on monday before I headed off to work I went to Fry's and picked up a box along with the WRT54GL v1.0 since they didn't have a v4 WRT54GS.

I started at around 11-ish after I got home from work and started to build it.

It's a nice box. What I like about it is that I can reach the CMOS button on the mobo without having to remove the tower from its space. Just open the front panel, reach in, and push.

Although it only has 3 3.5" drive bays, they have a nice large 90mm fan facing the front sucking air in to cool my 3 drives.

We'll see how long the tower last. The other one has lasted since 2002 and was awkwardly carried from Burbank by public trasit.

No comments: