Tuesday, March 15, 2005

03-15-05_1615 - So Clean


03-15-05_1615 - So Clean, originally uploaded by thecat16.

So I decided to clean my room after I kept getting invaded by ants.

Well, I was reorganizing the plugs for the different devices that I have when I decided to see how it would look if I only had my PowerBook Nami.

I have an Apple keyboard that I use for my tower and plugged that in along with my Logitech mouse (really should get a new one), and here is the result.

*Sigh*

Saddly I'll have to put the CRT back in its place since I can't place it in any other place or position. And I can't afford a new monitor at the moment.

Em just got a 17" Apple FlatScreen on the cheap. Maybe if I save up my money and ask real nice he can hook me up.

It should hold me until I have enough to buy the 23" Apple Cinema Display I've been wanting for the past year.

But then again, I really need new tires.

No comments: