Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Legend Of Ceesa-ru: Keeping The Blog Updated


IMG_0317.JPG, originally uploaded by thecat16.

Yeah yeah, I know I said I'd post like weekly or something but this damn school work is keeping me not only from posting but from playing Zelda. Which is all I really want to do for the weekend but alas, no. The weekend must be taken up not only by two variations of math (and a hefty amount of each) but also by servlet coding.

Oddly enough, I like to code. But I'm like, 4 days behind schedule with CSNS already locked.
That's what's brought me down this past week. Knowing what to do project-wise, but not enough time to do it in cause it took me 3 days longer than what I expected to get out of my Summertime Schedule of eating, sleeping and working on leveling up my rogue :P

As for leveling my rogue, I haven't played WoW in about 2 months now, I got a bit of Zelda in on the drive up to Cerritos with my folks but as for playing Zelda, uh, not much. I think 2 weeks passed before I got back to that dungeon -_-;

As you can tell from my music list, I've been sticking to the programming mix... Sad part about that is since I do enjoy fast playing music, I can also sleep while it plays... you can see where I'm going with this. I'm not really wasting time in front of the screen, it's just that I'm working rather slowly :P

*sigh* I wish I could just reboot CS320.

First homework, HW Zero, I got a zero on because I completely forgot to turn in the text file with the unix commands to do basic crap I know. Second homework, that got delayed until last wednesday due to a stupid error in my for-loop (it's NOT more than) and the third one was DUE wednesday but it's still in my head and not in code form.

Yeah, this quarter's been crap. And if I don't recover from this I'll be two quarters behind from graduating. And that's bad.

No comments: