Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ye shall die by the poisons in me fruity spade!


IMG_1026.JPG, originally uploaded by thecat16.

I've been playing WoW for the past two months as a rouge and I can't see myself playing anything other than a rouge. Hell, even before I bought the game it was already decided that I would choose a rouge.

I like being able to sneak around without being detected and, save for two, I've soloed all my quests.

The other day I got asked what did I see in the Rouge archetype. I responded with the idea that the Rouge is the one with the most pirate characteristics out all of them. Then I got asked as to why it wasn't considered more of a ninja since it can sneak up on you and kill your character before you notice what hit you.

Simple. A Rouge is a Ninja Pirate. A Rouge embodies all the stealth and lethalness of a ninja with the adventurous nature of the Pirate.

I'll revisit the whole pirate topic later on, just thought I'd throw this out there before it get's taken by someone else.

No comments: