Monday, February 28, 2005

02-27-05_2255 - "You can avoid being fired... for a price~"


02-27-05_2255, originally uploaded by thecat16.

So I get a call from Em asking if I wanted to be in a photo shoot. Namely one of John's homework assignments. I asked what time and arrangements were made for me to show up around 9-ish at night.

So I do.

So I camly park my car and what do I see parked behind me? A nicely fixed up Corolla GT-S.

Anyway, I go inside, greetings are exchanged and the shoot starts.

Near the end of the shoot. Em brings down The Trump since it was brought up in conversation and eventually the conversation turned to taking a picture with The Trump.

I was next to be taken a polaroid of so Em situated The Trump on my shoulder and I looked at The Trump. The gang laughed since it looked like The Trump was stroking my hair. So I took a pic with the timer on my phone. That pic sucked so John asked if I wanted him to take it for me.

I agreed.

And this is the result.

The polaroid is better though. I have a more terrorized look.

No comments: