Thursday, February 24, 2005

02-24-05_1905 - "Hey~"


02-24-05_1905 - "Hey~", originally uploaded by thecat16.

Well, Buchanan came over today to drop off a Cal Grant app that I asked her to bring me... along with a buch of cds she wanted me to make a mix out of. Meh, small price to pay for not having to go get one. Plus, she did the work.

I started taking pics of her randomly. Check out the set on my flickr site, the blurry one looks like she's flipping off the camera but in reality I told her to pose, look at the camera in a somewhat seductive manner, and to put her index finger on her lip.

She did.

She felt embarresed.

She put her arm down just when I took the pic.

And it was such a nice photo-op too!

Well, at least I managed to get this pic after telling her for 5 minutes to leave the bang alone. It looked nice.

...I'm a sucker for bangs.

-=Update=-
Pic Removed Cause She Claimed Ugly-ness. I said they weren't. She didn't agree and claimed non-consent.

No comments: